Friday, June 8, 2007

Week 7

I feel like I am learning so much in this course. I thought that I was pretty in touch with what was going on in Internet land but every week I keep finding new websites to learn about and use on my own.
Traineo did catch my eye when I looked through it. It seems like a site that could really help people. I don't know if I could choose four people to "motivate" me. I don't think that I would want my weekly progress sent to my Mom for instance. Would I really want to get a phone call saying, you ate this or you didn't do your 20 minutes of Cardio on Thursday. I don't think so but for some people I'm sure it is a great tool for them to use, but being nagged just isn't my thing.
Catster and Dogster. Cute web pages, kind of like Myspace for pets. I don't think that I would ever do this, even though I love my cat Ratt very much. I can't really see building him his own page and adding Kitty friends and writing a Kitty diary.....
Blufr.com...oooh trivia, I love it. My friends and I use to have weekly games of trivial pursuit, now I can study up so if we ever start again then I can beat them in half the time :P :)
Chug'd and Bottletalk, nice for those who drink Beer or Wine, I drink neither so I wasn't too interested in these sites.
The Puzzle player I will have to take a more in depth look at when I get the time, but it looked like it might be something that I could use to chase away some boredom at home.

No comments: