Friday, June 8, 2007

Week 8 (ocho)

The Flickr activity was difficult for me, which is sad since I'm the one who uploaded all the pictures for South Creek. I was easily able to upload my own pictures to the site, which you can find here:http://www.flickr.com/photos/8775823@N04/....however I found it very difficult to find all the pictures from ocls. I still haven't but I will keep trying.
I looked for artwork in Flickr and a lot of the pictures that I saw were really cool, artwork that I would have probably never seen otherwise.
Creative Commons is a great idea, being an artist I worry about posting my work online, I want others to see it but I don't want it to be blatantly copied. I think that I might look further into this and see if I can make it work for me.
As for this course,I really like online learning. It gives me the option to work at my own pace. I have used it for some courses in college and I always found it much easier to study and complete the course. I have helped a few people with learn 2.0. I'm a tech so I get a lot of questions especially about blogging. It makes me feel worthwhile which is very nice :) I'm not part of a team, I think that would make this more difficult, for me any way. i haven't spoken to anyone from another location but I sometimes read through random blogs, not knowing where they are coming from, not sure if that counts or not.
I am having a lot of fun in this course though and I must admit, I will be sad when it is over.

No comments: